Giving away those anger ?
Anger is a strong emotional response or reaction to the happening around us or with us. As all other emotion we should be very well aware of this emotion. This is one emotion that makes lot of things berserk within a small time span or even otherwise. Worst part this emotion provokes a similar emotion in others. Though most emotions work the same way, but anger affects people and community in harmful ways. So we should understand the source of anger and do the best to get rid or normalize this emotion. We should know where and when anger is required. Being aware of this emotion and playing around with it in situations would definitely help you to focus more on better things in life.
1. First thing first – A peaceful mind is the last one to react with anger to any situation. So to control the anger one needs to find that peace in their life – whether personal or professional. If the mind state is not at peace, we are more vulnerable to create this emotion. Being peaceful inside means least reaction to the outer happening of the world. Yes there are happenings that will bother, that will disturb, but getting angry is no solution to these happenings. Rather find what solution could you come up with for any situation that seems disturbing.
2. Getting angry channelizes either through words or actions – both in a negative way. Abusing or getting physical is associated with getting angry. One should learn not to react with words or action impulsively. Impulsive reaction with anger is always harmful for one self and others around. You might really be angry with something, but you should learn the art of acting on it rather reacting on it. Acting here means a deliberate action performed with sense and understanding of the situation that had happened and that made you angry. Remember to unlearn – getting angry really doesn’t mean one need to hurt someone.
3. Angry people lose out to lot of good things in life. Getting angry has its harmful impact on one self. Angry people tend to miss the goods in life, the anger occupies the mind and happiness goes away. It has negative impact physically (http://www.everydayhealth.com/news/ways-anger-ruining-your-health/ ) and mentally. And these negative impacts goes beyond the normal consequences.
4. Getting angry at the right situation. This is important. Being angry with rightful reason at times become necessity. There are situations which really needs your anger. If your being angry helps someone, then better be angry. If your anger saves some one, better do it. A strong reason and logic would demand you to be angry – and you better be. Vent out this anger in the rightful way. Remember to keep the check of how much anger is required to control a situation or matter.
5. Do not react with anger to angry people – remember people who are disturbed within are most likely to be angry most of the time. So when some one angry and shouting at you, look with love and pity at their situation – a situation that they are helpless inside and all they can do is shout and fight. These are people who need help and reacting with anger would not really help the situation. Next time if somebody calls u and abuses you – do not forget – they need help !!
6. Always indulge with happiness – the more you indulge with happiness, the more anger walks away from your life. A life of bliss never entertains anger. A life that is filled with immense love, compassion and positivity – shall always be void of anger.
7. Don’t get angry – not for other but for your own good. People might have realized less, anytime you get angry, you spoil your own good energies. Theres an aura that happy people carry, the moment you get angry your aura vanishes. The beautiful energies that you had been carrying goes away. The negative energies get picked up which starts hampering your personal and professional life.
Practice meditation to reduce anger and stress